The human perception of beauty is founded on the underlying principle of symmetry.
The goal of the Rhinoplasty is to restore harmony between your nose and the face.
Goal of Rhinoplasty
The human perception of beauty is founded on the underlying principle of symmetry. A symmetrical face exhibits certain proportions and is perceived as being more beautiful than one that does not exhibit the same symmetrical characteristics. A disproportionate nose, too large, too curved or crooked can undermine an otherwise attractive face.
Form could not be without Function
Rhinoplasty in the past would be performed by a general cosmetic surgeon, who was trained to perform surgery on the whole body, but specialized in none of them. Less emphasis was placed on the function of the nose resulting of course in higher failure rates. Nowadays, a Rhinoplasty surgeon should be trained in both the aesthetic and functional field.
Only the form and function together will eventually lead to a satisfying result. I have expert knowledge in the advanced nasal cosmetic field to ensure that all my patients get the desired and best results.
If you believe your nose is not in harmony with your face then you are a good candidate for rhinoplasty, you are in the best hands available. Aside from aesthetic concerns, a functional problem may exist, therefore it is crucial to evaluate the entire nose and if necessary during surgery, deal with both parts at the same time.
I am personally performing rhinoplasty surgery at The Right Nose Clinic located in Dr Sulaiman Al Habib Hospital -Dubai on a daily basis.
Your first consultation for nasal cosmetic procedure
In order to ensure to achieve the good and long standing result, careful and extensive preoperative planning will take place prior to your operation.
- Several questions will be asked, specifically what you do not like about your nose and wish to change
- Dr. Levente will examine your nose from inside out and explain step- by –step all surgical options
- To demonstrate realistic results photo imaging will be performed After by looking certain landmarks on your face: like cheeks, jaw (size and shape), skin thickness your newly designed profile will be printed out for taking home
- The next meeting with Dr Levente is planned after about a week at which point any further question about the nose can be answered, then you will be booked for the surgery
“This letter comes to you with great appreciation for all the efforts from you and your team for making my successful surgery. I would like to thank you for spending your valuable times and efforts in completing my surgery as per your professional abilities. Your hard work helped me to achieve my health and get well so, to feel this success, we could say without of your decision could not have achieved it. Warm regards Sara”
Our artworks - Rhinoplasty before & after
After your Nasal Cosmetic Suregry / Rhinoplasty
Following nasal cosmetic surgery, most of our patients are amazed by how little pain they experience. The inability to breathe through both of your nostrils for couple of days (due to swelling) will be the most uncomfortable side effect, but within one or two weeks, breathing should return to normal.
We will remove the cast one week later on, followed by the MAGIC MOMENT when you will see your new nose!
A little swelling is usual but will decrease drastically in the first two weeks. The final shape can be seen after 3 months on the bony part and up to 6 months for the tip area. We will show you, how to tape your nose for 5 days and do lymphatic massage for another 3 weeks to speed up the recovery. Follow up consultations are scheduled at 1, 3, and 6 weeks after the rhinosurgery.
Most of our patients breath well after removal the intranasal splints. You will be encouraged to use a nasal saline to replace normal nasal secretion avoid crusting.
When extensive septal work is done your smile may be weakened for 4-6 weeks, after it will then return back to normal.
Your nose could be numb after the operation, and will slowly return back to normal.
How to manage the first 24 hours in the hospital:
- You may awake after nasal cosmetic surgery with some packing in your nose to stop any bleeding. If present, this should be left alone and will be removed by your nurse when appropriate. You will be nursed with the head of the bed slightly elevated. It is probable that you will have to breathe through your mouth and so you may get a dry mouth.
- You may have a dull headache or pain around the nose, which easily can be managed by regular pain killer. You will see an improvement within 24 hours or so.
- If the surgery is less extensive you may be able to leave the hospital in the evening. Otherwise you will remain until the next morning.
“I have recently had surgery for turbinate reduction, septoplasty and rhinoplasty. Dr. Levente Deak was very professional and caring. I felt that he completely understood my needs from the very beginning and that I could fully trusted him. I am very satisfied with the final result and highly recommend Dr. Levente for rhinoplasty.
Postoperative First week
- You may get a blood stained / pinkish discharge for a few days
- Swelling and bruising around the eyes will disappear slowly
- Avoid very hot baths and showers
- If you take aspirin you should discuss this with your doctor
- Remain indoors at least during the first week
- Only gently blow your nose after nasal irrigation for 10+ days
- Avoid strenuous activity (jogging, swimming, bending, sexual activity) for 2 to 3 weeks, as it may increase your blood pressure and the risk of bleeding
- Avoid contact sports, hitting or rubbing your nose and direct sun exposure for 8 weeks
- Avoid wearing glasses without consulting your doctor once the splint is off
- Contact lenses can be used as and when you wish
“Had nose surgery both Septoplasty and Rhinoplasty by Dr. Levente, it had changed by life no more head ache as before and feel relaxed and comfortable. Best thing I had done two procedures in one go by a best surgeon. H.Y.”
- More information
about Rhinoplasty - Download
Book your appointment with us!
Have a nose problem? Write us and we can help!Book now